This software is not maintained anymore and archived. Links below might not work anymore.
Wiican assists on configuration and management of your wiimote under GNOME Desktop: it tracks bluetooth connectivity and allows create mappings to adapt your wiimote for use with any application. It also provide a DBus API, so third apps could make use of wiimote easily.
On backend it's wminput , the cwiid event driver for wiimote. Wiican uses wminput and wminput configuration files for define and use mappings.
- Discover if everything it's ok for connecting wiimote
- Notify the state of wiimote usaging
- User-defined mappings creation, edition and share assistant
- D-Bus API to manage the wiimote connections
Please refer to the Wiican Roadmap for detailed information.
The most up-to-date documentation for users and developers is hosted in the offical wiican doc homepage.
There's a brand-new lower-usage-by-now wiican mailing list, join the conversation and feel free to discuss about bugs or propose new features.
Before installing Wiican, please check the INSTALL file.
Wiican it's available:
- From sources at Wiican git repository
- For your distribution at external sites:
As usual, through the GNOME bugzilla.