- static developer platform
- ISVs are going to use this? seriously? (look at adobe, they use lpr which sucks, but for a developer, is the gnome-cups/gnome-print stuff any better?)
- we're mostly lacking in big-picture vision ATM, six-month makes us think really small
- general crap of documentation, massive cutting/pasting all over
- possible way of looking at the 3.0 question: 'if we agreed on a vision, what would the process of getting to and implementing that vision look like?'
Attic/JeffTopazTalkInAu/OpenProblemsWithCurrentSituation (last edited 2013-12-04 01:40:36 by WilliamJonMcCann)