This project is unmaintained and has been archived. Links below might not work anymore.
HotSSH is an interface to Secure Shell, for GNOME and OpenSSH. It intends to be a better experience than simply invoking "ssh" from an existing terminal window.
- Fast search-based interface for new connections
- Also display and search of local (Avahi) SSH servers
- Tabbed display with automatic session saving (Firefox style)
- Status bar with information like latency to server and output of remote uptime
- Close integration with OpenSSH features like connection sharing (near-instant new tabs)
NetworkManager integration to easily reconnect after a network change, great for laptops
Getting in Touch