GPointingDeviceSettings is a GUI tool for setting pointing device such as TrackPoint or Touchpad. Each UI can be written as dynamic loadable module, so a third party can add its own UI.
Mouse type device
Middle button emulation
- Middle button timeout value
- Wheel emulation button
- Wheel emulation timeout value
- Wheel emulation inertia value
- Vertical scrolling on/off
- Horizontal scrolling on/off
- Disable touchpad
- Disable tapping and scrolling
- Disable while any other devices are connect.
- This options is available only if you use with GNOME.
- width and depth
Guest mouse off
- Tapping time value
- Tapping move value
- Fast tapping on/off
- Vertical scrolling distance value
- Horizontal scrolling distance value
- Circular scrolling start position
- Continuous edge scrolling on/off
- Two finger scrolling on/off
- Minumum/maximum speed
Middle button time out
Press to Select
- Press to Select threshold
Latest release source code
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gpointing-device-settings
If you find bug or have feature request, please file bug.