- Resetting the user profile - "In windows I just delete the profile and move on."
- ORBit problems with tcp/ip. GConf with multiple logins.
- Can we move our configuration files to one common directory? (.gconf, .local, etc)
- NFS home directories, but the user is using different distributions from different places = BOOM!
- Failure to start?
- You can't move your desktop directory. Be able to move them around, but still have the applications know where the stuff is.
- DEVELOPER DOCUMENTATION (ggrrrrr!!!)
'how to use gconf' documentation? -> sabayon helps
administrator guide -> not complete, covers old material
- gconf-ldap? Something like profile management.
Lack of GUI for lockdown. (Part of sabayon?) vuntz is working on pessulus: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/pessulus/
Menu editor for sysadmins http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/desktop-guide/
- Unixy stuff - /etc/motd, talk, console messages.
- Policy enforcement and management. (Active Directory-like management?)
- Grep the current cvs for stuff using the old gnome-config stuff and fix it.