Next chat meeting
- Date: Monday 18th of February at 23:00 GMT
- Channel: #gnome-games at irc.gnome.org
- Language: English
Tentative Agenda (please add your own items)
- Important bugs before 2.22 final
- Slow gnometris theme
- new crashers
- Set up PPA's for bugfix versions
- Define gnome-games. What needs do we want to satisfy? Where do we set the limits to avoid feature creep.
- Reduce number of games
- Select games to move to -extra-games
- Should we keep support?
- Externalize it?
- What is the goal? Who whould use it?
- What to include:
- Network games:
- Need LAN solution. (Does gnome-games need LAN solution?)
- Better interface
- Emphasize friends (IM-contacts)
- Glade / gtkbuilder
- Default cards. Are we settled or could we improve more?
- Tango everywhere?
- How can we make theming easier?
- How can we installing themes easier?
- Sound themes
- Attract more artists
- Guidelines on the wiki
- Should split the gnome-games-maint@ alias into several subaliases, so one can watch only e.g. the "general" and "aisleriot" components' bugs.
People planning to attend
- Thomas H.P. Andersen
- Roger Light
- Jason D. Clinton
- Josef Spillner
- Vincent Povirk (will look at the logs)
- Andreas Røsdal
- Jordi Mas
VincentUntz: it might be nice to send minutes of the meeting to devel-announce-list.