Shotwell is a photo manager for GNOME 3.
January 9th, 2017: Shotwell 0.27.3 now available.
December 11th, 2017: Shotwell 0.27.2 now available.
November 11th, 2017: Shotwell 0.26.4 now available.
October 21st, 2017: Shotwell 0.27.1 now available.
- Import from disk or camera
- Organize by time-based Events, Tags (keywords), Folders, and more
- View your photos in full-window or fullscreen mode
- Crop, rotate, color adjust, straighten, and enhance photos
- Video and RAW photo support
Share to major Web services, including Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube
Privacy policies for various online services
Getting in Touch
More information about developing or contributing to Shotwell: