Shotwell is a photo manager for GNOME 3.
Jan 31st, 2017: Shotwell 0.24.5 now available.
Feb 14th, 2017: Shotwell 0.25.5 (unstable series) now available.
- Import from disk or camera
- Organize by time-based Events, Tags (keywords), Folders, and more
- View your photos in full-window or fullscreen mode
- Crop, rotate, color adjust, straighten, and enhance photos
- Video and RAW photo support
Share to major Web services, including Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube
Getting in Touch
More information about developing or contributing to Shotwell: