Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys and passwords in the GnomeKeyring. There's also a collection of plugins that integrate seahorse with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption, decryption and other operations.
With seahorse you can...
- Encrypt/decrypt/sign files and text.
- Manage your keys and keyring.
- Synchronize your keys and your keyring with key servers.
- Sign keys and publish.
- Cache your passphrase so you don't have to keep typing it.
- Backup your keys and keyring.
- Add an image in any GDK supported format as a OpenGPG photo ID.
- Create SSH keys, configure them, cache them.
Getting in Touch