Tools (not plugins) related to Rhythmbox
This page is an extension to / copy of http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/utils.html.
- Adds a command /rb_announce to XChat, which prints the song Rhythmbox is currently playing in an IRC channel. Also provides playback control (next/previous, play/pause).
- Displays the currently playing song in big letters on your screen each time Rhythmbox starts playing a new song.
- Updates your Pidgin profile with the currently playing song information from Rhythmbox.
- A few different gDesklet modules control and display information from Rhythmbox.
- Music Applet is a small, simple GNOME panel applet that lets you control a variety of different music players (including Rhythmbox) from the panel. Music Applet provides easy access to information about the current song and the most important playback controls.
- Panflute is a small, simple GNOME panel applet that lets you control a variety of different music players (including Rhythmbox) from the panel. Panflute provides easy access to information about the current song, way to seek through it and the most important playback controls. It is a replacement for Music Applet.
- This XSLTconverts a Rhythmbox library database from its native XML format into an XHTML web page suitable for use on the web.
Drivel is a LiveJournal client for the GNOME desktop. It has a handy shortcut to insert the title and name of the song Rhythmbox is currently playing in the blog entry you are writing.
FoxyTunes is an Extension for Mozilla Firefox. It allows you to control Rhythmbox (or your favorite media player) without leaving the browser.
- Bifröst is a Perl script that allows a multi-directional meta-data synchronization between Rhythmbox and other music players.