A DocBook maintaining and publishing tool
Publisher is a tool for daily DocBook writers. It can produce from one source the different outputs like: pdf, html, man, txt, epub, eclipse, docx*, rtf*, odt* and wml*. The formats who marked with a asterisk (*) are just available if you have installed the XFC FO-Converter. Also a rudimentary support for Mallard is included (by db2mal). It can:
- You can create a new publication.
- Create a new revision in the Revision_History.xml in your publication.
- Build your publication in different outputs right from the GUI.
It can also (don't implemented in publican):
- Provides formats: docx, rtf, odt and wml.
- Usage of a global entity file (each new project has the copied content)
- Change default entry in entity file
- Change content in Revision_History.xml
- Change content in Author_Group.xml
Getting in Touch