New in the v0.14.5 Release - 4 July 2011
- First release since transition to git
ChangeLog is now generated from git log by make distcheck
- GTK+ requirement has been bumped from 2.6.0 to 2.14.0
- minor build enhancements, gnome-common is now needed to build
- many memory leaks got fixed
- some deprecated code got updated
(commit 209bb8 in planner, commit ce9da9 in planner, commit c982ae in planner, commit cae485 in planner, commit 8b9104 in planner, commit a9e57c in planner, commit 9998b3 in planner, commit bc176e in planner, commit f01117 in planner, commit 53986b in planner, commit 554d30 in planner, commit 98b929 in planner, commit 09545b in planner, commit 8a571f in planner, commit b892fb in planner, commit df6dea in planner, commit addef5 in planner, commit 046a28 in planner) (bugs 349304, 536416, 584009, 590485, 613623)
- misc bugs fixed:
Crash when exporting HTML (commit 6c7062 in planner)
Prevent changing order of resources on load/save (commit dfcab6 in planner)
New in the v0.14.4 Release - 15 April 2009
- Rewrote printing to use the GTK printing API, fixing most problems with printing on Windows (thanks to Francisco Moraes)
- Added display of minutes to duration format
- Added creation of Windows installer to Makefiles
Dropped support for libgda < 3.0
Fixed a crash in UNDO/REDO code (420443)
- New and updated translations
Windows installer for v0.14.3 available - 23 July 2008
An Windows installer for version 0.14.3 of Planner has been added to the download page.
Update: a new installer has been made available to fix printing problems with the original 0.14.3 installer.
New in the v0.14.3 Release - 16 April 2008
- Added support for version 3 of libgda, the database access library
- Added internationalization (I18N) support for HTML export
- Allow dragging of completion bar in Gantt chart
- Allow dragging of task duration in Gantt beyond the window size
- % Complete column added to task and Gantt view
- New Tango icon set contributed by Frédéric Bellaiche
- Show guide lines setting is now persistent thanks to Marie Durand
- Fixed bug: Incorrect week numbers were sometimes shown both in the UI and in exported HTML.
- Fixed bug: Project start time shifts each time a project is read from a database
- Fixed bug: Toggling fixed duration state does not immediately update task appearance in Gantt chart
Fixed bug 332748: Row height in exported HTML is incorrect in Internet Explorer (patch by Nico de Groot)
Fixed bug 337382: Sidebar buttons are not accessible for things like screen readers
Fixed bug 345163: ngettext should be used to get proper translation of plural
Fixed bug 373008: Crash when importing MS project XML
Fixed bug 382548: Crash when undoing indent
Fixed bug 388454: Planner hangs when cancelling HTML export
Fixed bug 393620: Gantt header width in exported HTML is incorrect
Fixed bug 397132: Crash on export to database
Fixed bug 436263: Keep task selection when (un)indenting
Fixed bug 464359: Make distcheck fails (patch by Gilles Dartiguelongue)
Fixed bug 486990: Fixed duration tasks have incorrect duration
Fixed bug 499090: Incorrect task cost calculation in exported HTML for tasks worked on by multiple people.
New in the v0.14.2 Release - 26 November 2006
fix bug 353232 - patch to raise majic priority, fixing nautilus behavior when clicking on a planner file
fix bug 368186 - patch to paint guide lines behind project start date rather than on top - contributed by Arthur Petitpierre
- added -Wno-return-type for compile with database enabled
patch related to bug 353213 - added #ifdefs to allow compile with libgda 1 or 2, up to libgda-1.9.102. Note: do not attempt to compile with libgda-1.9.103 or higher (it won't work - they're not supported yet).
- Added Arabic - contributed by Djihed Afifi
fix for bug 358415 crash in gantt view, contributed by Arthur Petitpierre and mdpoole trolius org
New in the v0.14 Release - 12 June 2006
FF and SF Predecessors 140561 (Kurt Maute)
Simple priority scheduling (Matteo Nastasi): Use the --enable-simple-priority-scheduling option when building. This feature will allow a high priority task to steal resources from a lower priority task.
- View Non-standard working/nonworking days (Matteo Nastasi): In the Gantt view, this feature shows where resources have differences in working and nonworking days when compared to the default calendar.
- Resource Usage view canvas interactivity (Alvaro del Castillo): Right clicking on a usage bar or resource pops up an option menu.
Gantt chart misalignment with tree view 128983 (Francisco Moraes)
Summary tasks: work now equals sum of child tasks 305801 (Kurt Maute)
Eliminate effects of resource assignments on summary tasks 151604 (Kurt Maute): Assigning a resource to a summary task now has no effect.
- Update user guide: (Kurt Maute)
View Grid Lines in Gantt view 303374 (Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy): Shows horizontal lines in Gantt to help visually line up tasks with Gantt bars.