Multi User Dungeon client
Our goal is to make Mud feature rich while still maintaining usability. Here are some of the things in Mud right now:
- 256 Color Support plus the standard ECMA-48 (ANSI) colors.
- Mud Sound Protocol - Mud can play sound effects and music on MSP enabled servers.
- MCCPv2 support.
- Triggers and Aliases with perl compatible regular expressions.
- Internalization - Comes with many translations and handles character sets properly on non-ISO-8859-1 (latin1) muds.
- SOCKS Proxy Support - Versions 4 and 5.
- Multiple mud connections.
- Separate input history for each connection.
- Profiles - Each Mud can have it's own preference settings.
- RFC compliant telnet implementation - You should never notice this but it ensures things run smooth.