Lollypop is a modern music player for GNOME
There are four Lollypop packages:
- Released: distribution packages:
- Look at your distro repository
- Stable: lollypop official package
- Next: lollypop dev branch
- Fedora: dnf install lollypop-next
- Ubuntu: apt-get install lollypop-next
Lollypop is a lightweight modern music player designed to work excellently on the GNOME desktop environment.
Lollypop also features a party mode which will automatically select party-related playlists to play; a full-screen view which lets you visually access the player from your couch thanks to its HiDPI support; and native support for replay gain.
Multiple Audio Formats – Play mp3/4, ogg and flac files
Metadata – Fetch lyrics, artist bio, and automatically download cover arts
Synchronization – Sync Lollypop with your Android device via MTP
Audio Scrobbling – You can scrob songs to Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz
Getting in Touch