Lollypop is a modern music player for GNOME
Test devel version
- Fedora: dnf install lollypop-master
- Ubuntu: apt-get install lollypop-master
- Artist bio, lyrics Artist bio, lyrics: Get artists and tracks information from the web.
- Intuitive browsing: Walk through your collection by genres/artists and through albums artwork.
- Play many audio formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, and flac
- Cover art downloader: Automatic artwork downloader from Last.fm, Itunes and Spotify.
- MTP devices: Sync your music with Android phones and any mtp devices…
- Fullscreen view: Visual access from your couch
- Party mode: Let Lollypop choose music for you.
- Native replay gain support.
- Search in your collection by artist, album and title.
Getting in Touch
gtk3 >= 3.20
- gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 (Debian)
meson >= 0.41
python-pylast >= 1.0