Return to gThumb main page
gthumb - features
- View single images (including GIF animations). Supported image types are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, ICO, XPM.
- View EXIF data attached to JPEG images.
- View in fullscreen mode.
- View images rotated, flipped, in black and white.
- Browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files.
- Thumbnails are saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you don't waste disk space.
- Automatically update the content of a folder.
- Copy, move, delete images and folders.
- Bookmarks of folders and catalogs.
- Add comments to images.
- Organize images in catalogs, catalogs in libraries.
- Print images and comments.
- Search for images on you hard disk and save the result as a catalog. Search criteria remain attached to the catalog so you can update it when you want.
- Change image hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and adjust colors.
- Scale and rotate images.
- Save images in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TGA.
- Import images from a digital camera.
- Slide Shows.
- Set an image as Desktop background.
- Create index image.
- Create web albums.
- Rename images in series.
- Convert image format.
- Change images date and time.
- JPEG lossless transformations.
- Find duplicated images.
- Write images to CD/DVD.
- Fully documented.