Geary is an email application built for GNOME 3. It allows you to read and send email with a simple, modern interface.
Geary 0.11.0 is now available.
Geary 0.6.5 has been released with an important security fix and updated translations. We highly recommend all 0.6 users upgrade to this release or 0.11.
- Modern and straightforward interface
- Quick account setup
- Supports Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com, and popular IMAP servers (Dovecot, Cyrus, Zimbra, etc.)
- Mail organized by conversations
- Full-featured HTML mail composer
- Fast keyword search
- Desktop notification of new mail
See the INSTALL file for building and installation instructions
Notes on Geary's full-text search strategy (only available in 0.10 and above)
Getting in Touch
Contribute to Geary
Want to help improve Geary? Here are some ways to contribute:
Bug Reporting - report new bugs or request new features
Development - fix bugs and add new features
Translating - translate Geary's user interface and user manual into new languages
- Join the mailing list or IRC channel and join in the discussion