GTG Geolocalized tasks
- Ability to define a tasks location.
- A option to enable location based tasks so that the workview only shows the tasks that are possible to do "right now, where you are".
- Ability to see the tasks in a map with a callout.
- The map display of a task also uses it's color (if defined).
- A "map view" that will enable a pane with two columns. On one side there will be kind of a workview list of tasks and on the other a map with the tasks.
- When a user zooms (in/out) the list of tasks adapts to the tasks shown on the map.
The GNOME Applet
- List tasks (workview).
- Search tasks.
- Ability to show a map with the tasks (instead of the list).
- When a user clicks on a task GTG opens.
- Ability to create a new tasks from the applet.