- Add crash detection to Evolution, similar to Epiphany. (mbarnes)
Epiphany does this by logging open windows and tabs to ~/.gnome2/epiphany/session_crashed.xml. It deletes the file on normal termination, and checks for the file on start up. If it's there on start up then the application knows it terminated abnormally last time and offers to restore the previously opened windows and tabs.
- We could have a similar file that tracks open EShellWindows and the selected component in each window.
- For the Hackfest, just get the crash-detection mechanism working. The Evolution team can then decide what to do with this new capability.
Email Conversation Threads ala Gmail: http://xkahn.zoned.net/blog/2007/06/18/conversation-threads-in-evolution/
- Hack on the new Python bindings for EDS. (John Stowers)
- View contact information on r-click on email address
- Open calendar if a date is present in html
this sounds nice but parsing all possible date formats will be a nightmare I think. And if we just do say YYYY-MM-DD then we will get complaints that we don't support format X, Y or Z. --EvaSDK 06:04, 11 June 2007 (MDT)
- Add urls to del.icio.us
- Add urls as favourites to Firefox/Ephiphany
I like this idea, can it be done as plugins ? --EvaSDK 06:04, 11 June 2007 (MDT)
g_malloc -> GSlice
- g_list_append grep/changes
- Valgrind logs (memory leaks)