We are currently evaluating possible requirements for the world clock component of Clocks. After that a rework of the mockup will happen.
- A user shall be able to see his current local time without having anything to do.
- A user shall be able to see the current time at another place.
- A user shall be able to hide this time again if he doesn't need it anymore.
- A user shall be able to see times of different locations for a given specified local time on a specified location. (Time conversion)
- The times shall be shown ordered by timeshift to the current time.
- The World Clock component shall be aesthetically consistent with the other components of Clocks.
- The visual design shall follow the GNOME HIG and be consistent with other GNOME applications.
A preliminary mockup can be found at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sils1297/gnome-mockups/master/clocks/alt/clocks-wireframes-2.png .
World Clock Creation mockup:
Discussion: see https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=742406