We are currently evaluating possible requirements for the stopwatch component of Clocks. After that a rework of the mockup will happen.
- The user shall be able to start the stopwatch.
- The user shall be able to view the progress of the time in real time.
- (Optional) It would be nice to have a visual representation of the time besides the numbers.
- The user shall be able to stop, resume and reset the stopwatch.
- The user shall be able to create laps.
- The user shall be able to view those laps
- The user shall be able to share data (laps, time)
- The stopwatch component shall be aesthetically consistent with the other components of Clocks.
- The visual design shall follow the GNOME HIG and be consistent with other GNOME applications.
I'm not sure if there's need to change the current stopwatch component. There is no mockup (yet?).
Discussion: see https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=742539