We are currently evaluating possible requirements for the alarms component of Clocks. After that a rework of the mockup will happen.
- A user shall be able to create any number of alarms.
- He shall be able to define a time at which he gets notified. (Main function of an alarm.)
- He shall be able to define repititions.
- He shall be able to define a label for that timer.
- A user shall be able to view alarms.
- An alarm shall notify the user at the specified time.
- A user shall be able to alter any alarm.
- This includes changing the time, changing the repitition, enabling, disabling, deleting as well as labelling.
- (Optional) batch enabling/disabling/deleting/remove label may be nice.
- The Alarms component shall be aesthetically consistent with the other components of Clocks.
- The visual design shall follow the GNOME HIG and be consistent with other GNOME applications.
A preliminary mockup can be found at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sils1297/gnome-mockups/master/clocks/alt/clocks-wireframes-2.png .
Discussion: see https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=742538