The workbench is the toplevel window for working with a project. It contains the window and the toplevel chrome such as the navigation, global search, run, and gear menu.
Design in progress
Implementation in progress
- Provide necessary chrome for moving throughout the project.
The workbench is the toplevel window. It also contains the GtkHeaderBar controls.
- The drawer is shown on the left side (ltr) and can be hidden by the user. It probably shouldn't be displayed until needed.
Items that can be embedded in the drawer should inherit from GbDrawerPage
- The command bar is revealed from the bottom.
- The multi view is the horizontal area for tabs. They can be placed side by side, and there is currently no limit on the number of them that may be displayed.
Items that can be displayed in the multi-view MUST inherit from GbTab.
- The global search bar should be centered in the header bar of the workbench.