- Embed nemiver for debugging
- Need to figure out how to integrate gtkmm (which nemiver is written in) into a C Gtk+ widget (probably requires a single .cpp file in Builder)
- Maybe use Android's adb tool
- best case: adb might implement gdb's server API, which would Just Work™
- might be able to run gdb via a pipe over adb
- try running adb-server (if that's what it's called) on another GNOME machine and see what can be done…
- opening windows?
- maybe add a "Developer" section to gnome-control-center
- Enable Debugging over USB
- Enable debugging over TCP (Advertise via Avahi)
- This would allow us to debug android too
- Explore GTK+ on Android?