Builder Code Search
We need code search in Builder. Both for local files as well as remote projects.
- Goes in top in center of window
- Shortcuts for search
quick open for files like ctrlp.vim
- extensible with user scripts?
- Search local code base with contextual search.
- Find class named Foo
- Find all uses of function gtk_widget_show
- Search across git.gnome.org codebases.
- We often look for any projects using a function we intend to change. It would be good to quickly know all uses of it.
- Find examples of how to use a function that lacks documentation.
- Jump to implementation of function (especially in Gtk+)
- This is going to require GNOME infrastructure.