Synchronizing feeds with Google Reader
In the near future we'd want Straw to be able to sync with web-based feed readers, and in this case we want it to be able to sync with Google Reader.
Why Google Reader?
- It has very nice features which we can take advantage of.
- It is a widely-used feed reader and probably the most popular web-based feed reader atm.
- I should be able to read news, blogs, download podcasts from anywhere using Straw.
- For ease of transferring subscription data between computers
- Do we need to have a plugin feature written up for this to happen?
We might need to improve the ../NetworkCode first for this to happen