Interactive Python accessibility explorer
December 2010 - October 2012
October 2010 - April 2011
GNOME 3.0 is now scheduled for release in March 2011; 3.0.1 in April. Since Accerciser is an important tool for development of accessible applications, it must work within the GNOME 3.0 infrastructure:
- Accerciser must work as expected with AT-SPI over D-Bus and be able to explore accessibility features of GNOME 3 applications.
- Accerciser must work as expected with GNOME Shell.
- Accerciser must work as expected with GNOME Shell’s built in magnifier.
- Accerciser must work as expected with Gtk 3 applications.
Accerciser must work as expected with Yelp 3.0 which will be WebKitGtk+ based.
October 2010 - June 2011
Yelp 3.0 and Mallard allows documentation to be tagged and organized according to context and use case.
- Come up with high level documentation structure.
- Port existing documentation to new Mallard-based structure where appropriate.
- Documentation for differences under new desktop environment.
- Internationlize new Mallard documentation (?)
Remove unused, unnecessary components
January 2011 - June 2011
- Script Recorder
Test Accerciser in Gnome 3.x and GNOME 2.30 environments.
October 2010 - July 2011
- Accerciser Bugs should be logged by developers as found during Gnome 3.x development.
- For the near term, accerciser will be expected to continue work with Gnome 2.30 desktops and CORBA based atspi.
- Additional formal testing will verify that Accerciser has not experienced significant regressions from GNOME 2.x.
Deprecate GNOME 2.30x compatibility for Accerciser
- October 2012 *