- Meeting started by Joanie at 16:06 CET.
- Meeting ended at 16:56 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Joanie - joanie (108)
- Joseph - clown (66)
- Piñeiro - API (12)
- Mike - mgorse(2)
- At the last meeting (2 weeks ago) we discussed the need to figure out if we as a team would be participating in GSoC this year.
- In particular, our "homework" was to figure out candidate project ideas for Marina and the other organizers.
- Joanie thinks we should consider putting the gnome-shell mag caret and focus tracking on the candidate list.
- The team agrees to propose the focus/caret tracking functionality for gnome-shell as a GSOC project.
- This is a device that runs within gnome-shell that tracks these event and notifies insterested parties (also within gnome-shell).
- A primary interested party is gs-mag.
ACTION: joanie to write the short blurb describing the project and add that to SummerOfCode2013/Ideas.
- No substantial news on the W3C front.
- Juanjo was not present, so no updates.
- Joanie hates kernel panics
Write the short blurb describing the project and add that to SummerOfCode2013/Ideas
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.6 and file bugs accordingly.
- Take a look at the current a11y material in order to make an action plan.
- Ping GNOME designers, so hopefully some default keybinding will be available for 3.8.
- Do a review with Orca to ensure that all the labels are in place, and probably a general review would be required.
- Create some usability-configurability related bugs, using Bryen's mail as a starting point.
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.