- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 16:05:44 CET.
- Meeting ended at 16:50:59 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (70)
- Joanie - joanie (52)
- Joseph - clown (27)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (16)
- Mike - mgorse (2)
- Piñeiro and Joanie sent a mail to Bastien several weeks ago in relation with the "documents proposal" we talked about in previous team meetings.
- Whis week we sent another mail, basically forwarding the proposal written by Joseph in relation with the magnifier focus tracking.
- So we did our part, now we are waiting.
- The Board has not formally had this topic on their agenda. In fact, they are not aware of Bastien having the proposal drafts.
- Our last meeting got cancelled on account of Sandy + someone else had a conflict.
- Joanie will likely raise the topic at our next meeting but wants to give Bastien time to reply -- and if nothing else a heads-up.
GNOME 3.6.2 and/or 3.8 updates
- Piñeiro reported that last weekend they tried to have a relese-team meeting. (Tried in the sense that they thought that they had enough people, but after one hour there were just 3 (started out with 4) so they cancelled it.
- They didn't talk too much about features and so on, using most of the time to talk about systemd/CK thread and about relationship with distros.
- So we still do not have an answer regarding Python 3.
- Related to distros: Luke mentioned the other day that Ubuntu Raring will be sticking with GNOME 3.6.
- Luke added that he would "attempt" to keep up with the latest accessibility packages. But it is unclear if he will be able to do so.
Allan Day has added the sticky keys bug (#647711) to his ToDo list. So Juanjo thinks it is quite possible that at least we'll got a design for this in this cycle.
- (nothing logged)
- (nothing logged)
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Team members:
- Do their Q3s
- (with Piñeiro) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- Draft the final Q2 report for the team and get Piñeiro's review.
- Do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.6 and file bugs accordingly.
- Take a look at the current a11y material in order to make an action plan.
- Create some usability-configurability related bugs, using Bryen's mail as a starting point
- (with Joanie) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- List some of "touch-friendly" accessibility features (ie: possibility to define a gesture to control a11y features like zoom), and send it to design team(?)
- Investigate that "Enable by Keyboard" thing.
- Send a mail to bastien to know 1. if he has specific features for the bridge 2. if he plans to work on that.
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.