- Meeting started by Joanie at 16:06:42 CET.
- Meeting ended at 16:46:24 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Joanie - joanie (77)
- Joseph - clown (28)
- Mike - mgorse (6)
- Daniel - danigm (1)
GNOME 3.6.2 and/or 3.8 updates
- Seems that we need to get accessibility support implemented in clutter-gtk.
- As GNOME Shell's support to multiple monitors has progressed, how the magnifier works in that scenario should be updated.
- Multi-monitor support for mangification seems highly unlikely in time for 3.8.
- Matthias has been working on cleaning up the gtk+ accessibility headers, in preparation or making them public.
- Daniel has no updates with respect to Evince Accessibility.
- Mike removed a warning that was being displayed any time an AT started and tried to inspect itself (ie, when direct D-Bus connections are not being used).
- Q3's are due
- Joanie lapsed on Q2s due to being insanely busy
Joanie will not lapse again
- There is currently no deadline for the Q3's
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Team members:
- (with Piñeiro) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- Draft the final Q2 report for the team and get Piñeiro's review.
- Do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.6 and file bugs accordingly.
- Take a look at the current a11y material in order to make an action plan.
- Create some usability-configurability related bugs, using Bryen's mail as a starting point
- (with Joanie) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- List some of "touch-friendly" accessibility features (ie: possibility to define a gesture to control a11y features like zoom), and send it to design team(?)
- Investigate that "Enable by Keyboard" thing.
- Send a mail to bastien to know 1. if he has specific features for the bridge 2. if he plans to work on that.
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.