- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 16:07:00 CET.
- Meeting ended at 17:05:25 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (90)
- Joanie - joanie (56)
- Joseph - clown (35)
- Mike - mgorse (2)
- Shaun - shaunm (1)
Release Team Meeting
- There will be an RT meeting this Saturday (5 May)
- Part of the tentative agenda is about things that worked well during GNOME 3.4, along with things that didn't.
- There will also be some discussion about feature proposal.
Ohio Linux Fest?
- Juanjo sent a mail to Bryen, waiting for answer (Bryen is traveling).
- Joanie asked if it would be worthwhile to have some sort of a11y team event/hackfest at/before/after the Ohio Linux Fest (28-30 September).
- Her rationale is that all recent events for the team have been in Europe.
- No conclusions reached at this time.
Marketing and Fundraising
- The last figure of the FoG Campaign is $15,297 so $4,703 to go
- Draft notes needed for Q1's
- Input needed for the Open Help Conference
- ACTION: Joanie will update the 3.4 team planning pages for 3.6
- update the 3.4 team planning pages for 3.6
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.4 and file bugs accordingly.
- Contact Bryen about the OLF a11y booth.
- Add the keyword 'accessibility' to gnome core module bugs he's filed (e.g. evolution and nautilus) which are still open.
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.