- Meeting started by Joseph at 16:08:57 CET.
- Meeting ended at 16:32:01 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Joseph - clown (43)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (26)
- Mike - mgorse (1)
Outreach Program for Women
- Last week, Joseph had two people interested in his mentoring them, but they were not familiar with his project.
- Joseph replied to them politely, suggesting they look at other projects that might be a better fit.
- Since then, another person, Ahu, contacted Joseph specifically about his project, wanting to contribute.
- Joseph has responded to her, giving her suggestions on how to start (what to read, what to install, etc.).
- ACTION: Joseph will come up with a task or bug fix for Accerciser as the "Make a Small Contribution" facet of the OPW for Ahu to work on.
- ACTION: Joseph will touch base with Marina about the small contribution aspect of the OPW.
Marketing and Fundraising
- Karen will post about the status of the a11y FoG campaign and she'll mention Diego's case.
- (Nothing logged)
- Come up with a task or bug fix for Accerciser as the "Make a Small Contribution" facet of the OPW for Ahu to work on.
- Touch base with Marina about the small contribution aspect of the OPW.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.4 and file bugs accordingly.
- Add the keyword 'accessibility' to gnome core module bugs he's filed (e.g. evolution and nautilus) which are still open.
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.