- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 15:11:52 UTC.
- Meeting ended at 16:08:21 UTC.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (124)
- Joanie - joanie (59)
- Joseph - clown (39)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (32)
- Mike - mgorse (7)
GNOME 3.4 Updates
- GNOME Shell:
- Some ATK related patches were committed on GNOME Shell. Some others were reviewed and updated.
- Piñeiro is not sure if we will get all of them committed by this Monday.
- He will probably ping Dan Winship on Florian Mullner about that.
- Clutter Brightness/Contrast:
- Joanie is continuing to work on small, safe fixes for Orca and testing with gnome-shell.
- Mike fixed a regression introduced with a recent glib that was making gnome-shell not be accessible, and also tried to fix a "bug" where keystrokes intended for Orca are sometimes being passed through to the application.
- He is also concerned that Evolution still isn't usable.
Outreach Program for Women
Joseph wrote a draft of a proposal for automated ARIA testing.
- He also attempted to break it down into sub-tasks so that there is something a student could take on.
- We probably should reorganize the OWP section about a11y.
- ACTION: Piñeiro will send a mail to Marina after that, we will ask her what to do with students who contacted us.
- During the next weekly meeting we will decide who will do the reorganization.
Marketing and Fundraising
- Release Notes are due.
- Related links:
- ACTION: Team members need to fill out their details ASAP
- send a mail to Marina after that, we will ask her what to do with students who contacted us about OWP/GSOC
- Team members:
- fill out their Release Notes ASAP
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- along with Piñeiro, ask other a11y team people about their plans for GUADEC
- Test a11y on wxwidgets
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
- research for the schedule, to check if it make senses to have a session during GUADEC, or we need to organize something pre-post GUADEC
- along with joanie, ask other a11y team people about their plans for GUADEC
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.