- Meeting started by Joanie at 15:09:04 UTC.
- Meeting ended at 15:44:14 UTC.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Joseph - clown (38)
- Joanie - joanie (34)
- Juanjo - jjmarin11 (14)
- Brian - bnitz (7)
Abbreviated Agenda Today
- We do not have a quorum due to Spanish holiday and other things. Therefore we are having a brief meeting only.
- The topics removed from the agenda are: Hackfest Update and FOSDEM.
Marketing and Fundraising
- The a11y FoG campaign will be released pretty soon. Before Xmas as far as Juanjo knows.
- Juanjo is working to get some testimonials of GNOME a11y users for the campaign.
- There is a banner and a progress bar ready.
Update on Zoom Options Control Centre Dialog
See bug 643086.
- Jospeh uploaded two patches last Monday.
- Two because of debate whether to use checkboxes vs. radio button for mouse tracking preferences
- Looks like the radio button version is "winning" (which is the correct ui in Joseph's view).
- The major remaining issue is spacing, which requires someone better at glade than Joseph.
- Some minor changes as well; easily done.
- screen shots:
- Joseph and Joanie have been able to get gnome-shell working in virtualbox. And there was much rejoicing.
- Installing Guest Additions is required to get the 3d support working (which is required to get gnome-shell working in vbox).
Version 4.16 of VirtualBox is a version that works.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- Work with Piñeiro and others on the agenda for the upcoming hackfest.
- Check with Piñeiro to see if remote attending of the proposed ATK/AT-SPI hackfest is a possibility.
- Test a11y on wxwidgets
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.
- Work with Joanie and others on the agenda for the upcoming hackfest.