- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 15:05:51 UTC.
- Meeting ended at 15:59:23 UTC.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (78)
- Penelope - Pendulum (25)
Alan - AlanBell (21)
- Benjamin - Company (14)
- Juanjo - jjmarin11 (11)
- Joseph - clown (9)
- Joanie - joanie (2)
- Mike - mgorse (2)
Post Ubuntu Developer Summit Update
- Nothing new, other than Piñeiro started to ping people in order to know the best week to organize the event.
- At this moment the best options are w02, w03 and w04 (2012 of course)
Marketing and Fundraising
- Juanjo does have any result about the FoG to bring in the meeting.
- He is having convesations with Karen Sandler about the ammount of money to raise, her approval of our FoG goal, FoG accounts, web progress bar, etc.
- GTK just got a big overhaul of treeview accesssibilty support. Please test, it's considered to be backported to 3.2.
LINK: http://planeta11y.org/ is up and running.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- If you want something funded as part of the proposed FoG campaign for a11y, get your proposals to Juanjo.
- Provide information to Juanjo about assistive/alternative hardware types which GNOME supports.
- Comment on the mailing list thread with their thoughts on the Collection interface(s)
- Start to think about what we should propose for new accessibility-related features.
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- Check with Piñeiro to see if remote attending of the proposed ATK/AT-SPI hackfest is a possibility.
Ask for the next steps for the a11y FoG campaign
- Test a11y on wxwidgets
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors
Keep talking with the WebKitGtk hackfest organizers about a concurrent ATK/AT-SPI hackfest, and reach a conclusion.
- Send a reminder to a11y list about submitting information for the next quarterly report.