- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 14:51:31 UTC (due to initial lack of quorum)
- Meeting ended at 14:51:31 UTC.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (100)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (41)
- Joanie - joanie (39)
- Joseph - clown (28)
- Ryan - desrt (3)
- In the end, space was also a issue in Brno. In fact there are doubts about having enough space just for gtk folks.
- As a result, right now we are activating "Plan C: January, Coruña, Igalia offices.
- ACTION: Piñeiro will send a summary mail about the present plan for the hackfest, also asking about availability.
GNOME 3.4 Feature Proposal Status
- There has been no new activity on the thread.
- The release-team meeting is scheduled for Saturday, 5-Nov.
- Piñeiro thinks they will talk about those feature proposals during that meeting.
Marketing and Fundraising
- ACTION: Juanjo will ask for the next steps for the FoG campaign.
- Allan Bell want to revive the a11y planet.
- We can participate in a revived a11y planet if Allan is willing to create one.
Team Quarterly Reports (Q3)
Reminder, write the Q3 Team Quarterly Reports.
- Deadline is 11 November.
- We need to investigate service/app and mouse operations. Literature: GOK and others.
- ask for the next steps for the FoG campaign.
- send a summary mail about the present plan for the hackfest, also asking about availability.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- If you want something funded as part of the proposed FoG campaign for a11y, get your proposals to Juanjo.
- Provide information to Juanjo about assistive/alternative hardware types which GNOME supports.
- Comment on the mailing list thread with their thoughts on the Collection interface(s)
- Start to think about what we should propose for new accessibility-related features.
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- review the present roadmap, taking into account FoG and the work that has already been completed. She will begin drafting a new roadmap for the upcoming two years.
- Check with Piñeiro to see if remote attending of the proposed ATK/AT-SPI hackfest is a possibility.
assemble a list of all the bugs in other people's modules, including this GtkScale one assuming it's not yet fixed.
- test a11y on wxwidgets
Work on the planning of the a11y FoG campaign
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors
Keep talking with the WebKitGtk hackfest organizers about a concurrent ATK/AT-SPI hackfest, and reach a conclusion.
- Send a reminder to a11y list about submitting information for the next quarterly report.