- Meeting started by Piñeiro at 14:35:48 UTC.
- Meeting ended at 15:29:18 UTC.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (95)
- Joanie - joanie (27)
- Joseph - clown (22)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (18)
- Ale - aleiva (7)
- Heidi - heidi (5)
- Mike - mgorse (2)
- Organizing our hackfest during webkitgtk hackfest became more difficult than initially thought.
- Tt this moment around 20 people are expected for that hackfest.
- Organizing a parallel event seems complex due to noise and coordination.
- Ryan lortie proposed to us that we check the possibility of doing ours in Brno February, as he is trying to organize a gtk hackfest there.
- We asked Ryan several questions related to space and so on. We're waiting for his answers.
- ACTION: Piñeiro will ask Ryan about the days of the potential Brno hackfest.
Marketing and Fundraising
- Although they didn't contact us directly, the Foundation Board published the minutes of their meeting.
- It seems that there are some misunderstandings on the performance contract as they are suggesting we make it wider.
- That sounds odd to us, as we alway said that this is a bid, so if approved anyone could participate.
- That log says that Ryan Lortie would contact us. We are waiting for him to do so.
- ACTION: Juanjo will attend the marketing meeting to be informed about the fundraising campaign and propose an a11y campaign.
GNOME 3.4 Feature Proposal
- Joanie will sent the information about dots soon.
- Piñeiro plans to send that feature proposals soon, tomorrow or this weekend.
- The deadline for feature proposal: 24 October.
Team Quarterly Reports (Q3)
- Reminder, write the Q3 Team Quarterly Reports.
- Attend the marketing meeting to be informed about the fundraising campaign and propose an a11y campaign.
- Ask Ryan about the days of the potential Brno hackfest.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- If you want something funded as part of the proposed FoG campaign for a11y, get your proposals to Juanjo.
- Provide information to Juanjo about assistive/alternative hardware types which GNOME supports.
- Comment on the mailing list thread with their thoughts on the Collection interface(s)
- Start to think about what we should propose for new accessibility-related features.
- Send a mail summarizing his proposal regarding a testing-centered design.
- Announce his Mago tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list, and also create a README and INSTALL.
- Check with Piñeiro to see if remote attending of the proposed ATK/AT-SPI hackfest is a possibility.
assemble a list of all the bugs in other people's modules, including this GtkScale one assuming it's not yet fixed.
- test a11y on wxwidgets
Work on the planning of the a11y FoG campaign
- File a bug regarding GAIL treeview children / children-changed signals, attach a patch, and call for testers.
- Modify libatspi to fill in the index when possible (ie, when it has the child cached, which it will not for trees with MANAGES_DESCENDANTS for instance)
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors
Keep talking with the WebKitGtk hackfest organizers about a concurrent ATK/AT-SPI hackfest, and reach a conclusion.
- Send a reminder to a11y list about submitting information for the next quarterly report.