- Aline's application to the Women's Outreach Program was accepted!
- ATK Hackfest (9-13 May)
- GNOME 3.0.2
- CSPI vs libatspi
People Present (lines said)
- API (269)
- joanie (50)
- clown (29)
- mgorse (16)
- aleiva (15)
- jhernandez|eee (14)
- alibezz (10)
- webczat (8)
- tbsaunde (5)
- fer (3)
Aline's application to the Women's Outreach Program was accepted!
- Aline was accepted on the Women Outreach Program (API, 14:39:16)
- Meg Ford was also accepted (API, 14:39:34)
- Both will work on a11y stuff (documentation, art) (API, 14:39:50)
- ACTION: update wiki (API, 14:48:14)
- ACTION: do the homework: review atk bugzilla (API, 14:48:32)
- ACTION: Joanie will coordinate with API on drafting a schedule (joanie, 14:49:11)
- ACTION: aleiva will prepare his presentation on Orca soon. (joanie, 14:51:32)
- ACTION: API will sent the schedule for the open day (API, 14:51:43)
- We really need to test stuff towards 3.0.2 release (API, 15:01:24)
- ACTION: jhernandez|eee will create a new spin soon (API, 15:01:41)
- ACTION: people should update their tarballs (API, 15:01:52)
- Already discussed on previous topic (API, 15:05:02)
CSPI vs libatspi
- libatspi provides access to any AT program based on C (API, 15:17:49)
- You can do most of the things that you can already do with pyatspi2 (API, 15:18:00)
- AGREED: instead of provide a CSPI compatible with at-spi2, people should use/migrate to libatspi (API, 15:18:41)
- ACTION: API will update the wiki removing CSPI as a issue (API, 15:18:55)
- ACTION: API will send a mail about this agreement on the list, including patrick on CC (API, 15:19:12)
- ACTION: API documentation page should be reviewed (API, 15:19:30)
Summary of Action Items
- Joanie will follow up with Aline to see what the next steps are with respect to the Outreach Program work.
- ATK Hackfest participants should update the wiki page.
- ATK Hackfest participants should do the "homework", namely review atk bugzilla
- Joanie will coordinate with API on drafting a schedule for the ATK Hackfest
- Ale will prepare his presentation on Orca soon.
- Piñeiro will sent the schedule for the open day.
- Javi will create a new spin of the testing distro soon.
- Team members should update their tarballs for the Testing Distro
- Piñeiro will update the wiki removing CSPI as a issue.
- Piñeiro will send a mail about this agreement on the list, including Patrick on CC.
- Piñeiro will review the documentation page.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
Team members need to add (appropriate) items to the 3.2 pages.
- Joanie and Piñeiro will follow up via email with people regarding hackfest preparation.
- Javi will do the work needed in Accerciser to move from gconf to gsettings, and from pygtk to introspection.
- Regarding Brian's Mago testing framework:
- Brian will announce his tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list.
- Brian will create a README and an INSTALL for his tests.
Joanie will keep LibreOffice and working with that community on her list.