Minutes for Accessibility IRC Meeting of June 10th, 2010
- When: Thursday, June 10th, 6:00 UTC
- Where: irc.gnome.org, #a11y
- Some days ago Fernando Herrera suggested to use CENATIC sponsorships
Link here (in spanish).
- In order to ask it, you require to be a spanish organization
- He sent a mail to GNOME hispano asking about opinions about it
- Jose María Casanova said that they already decided to ask it for GUADEC-ES, but shouldn't be a problem to ask two sporsorships
- Anyway, Fernando Herrera suggested that a fallback option would be use a company
- For the moment Fernando Herrera will start the paperwork without setting the real organization while checking the details
- About funding, Bryen has also another ideas (in previous mails), but he is not present, we will talk about other day
- Bryen sent a mail asking for local developers in order to ask local people to help
- Fernando Herrera confirmed that he lives in Madrid
- Alejandro Leiva, Daniel Garcia Moreno and Juanje Ojeda lives there
- They will contact Peter Korn in order to check the current status, and what other things are required to coordinate
- Ie: the real place of the hackfest/conference. AEGIS page just says "Seville"
- Joanie pointed out that we need a schedule agenda.
- It can be just a prototype, but it should be more complete that the current (missing) one
- Some people asked if it was announced.
Alejandro Piñeiro wrote a post on p.g.o in his personal blog
- Probably more announcement is required
- Bryen couldn't attend the meeting
- Steve Lee told us that there isn't anything to report about
- Joanmarie Diggs fears that we could lose the connection due the current loosely organization
- Steve Lee said that they will try to organize a second Outreach meeting
GNOME 3.0 items status
- Alejandro Piñeiro start a talk about current atk-bridge localization and bugs related
- Mike Gorse and Li Yuan talk about it
- Some ideas and suggestions:
Agenda for the next meeting
- Update status
- Bryen: extra funding ideas
- More announcement ? (further p.g.o)
- gnome-mag is still in the air, no volunteers, the problem is still here
- Was the live page updated?
OUTREACH / HFOSS/OUTREACH
- New meetings
- They have contacted them related to Patrick mentorship?